Certificate in Corporate Finance
Gain the ability to analyse the decisions that underpin the application of corporate finance and utilise cash management models to critically evaluate working capital policies. You will develop these capabilities by focusing on how to apply discounted cash flow methods to analyse investment decisions and discussing the concepts of risk and return, as well as learning how to calculate the cost of capital.
This certificate programme will cover the following topics:
- Building blocks of corporate finance - financial management and corporate finance decision models
- Investment Decisions - traditional and discounted cash flow investment decision tools and their application to investment decision making
- Financing Decisions I - capital structure theories and their application to financial decision making
- Financing Decisions II - risk and return trade-off, the cost of equity, the cost of debt and the weighted average cost of capital (WACC)
- Working Capital Decisions - working capital policies, formulas and cash flow management models, and their application to capital decision making
You will be formally assessed once during the programme, which will consist of a written report of up to 3,500 words. Completing this assignment to a satisfactory standard is a mandatory requirement.
Enrol anytime and start on the 1st or 15th of every month
London School of Business and Finance
Certified by :
CPD (Continuing Professional Development)