This Executive miniMBA is tailored to significantly enhance your career by providing the business skills and management techniques needed for success.
It provides a perfect introduction to the different areas of management needed to succeed as a senior management.
Organisational Behaviour and Development:
- The nature origins and foundations of organisational behaviour
- Types of behaviour and culture
- The importance and benefits
- Managing of organizational development
- Communication, teamwork, conflict resolution, motivation, engagement and values
The Fundamentals of Finance for Senior Management:
- Analysing key financial statements
- Understanding and managing business finance
- Challenges with planning and controlling of budgets
Who Is This Programme For?
This programme has been designed for executives, managers, and senior stakeholders from a wide range of industries.
Work experience: Minimum of five years of management experience
Academic qualifications: Undergraduate degree. Equivalent, relevant work experience also accepted.
English language: English language - Common European Framework (CEF) Level B2* or equivalent (all teaching and learning materials are provided in English only)
* Please note those with a B1 level of English and relevant proof of further study will be considered.
- Accreditation: BAC-British Accreditation Council & CPD - Continuing Professional Development
- Duration: 8 weeks, 1 evening class a week
- Mode of Study: Live evening online classes
- Intake Dates: 24 September
Understanding and Providing Appropriate Leadership:
- Reviewing models of leadership
- Exploring effective leadership behaviours
- Four keys to performance
- Psychological frames of reference
- Transactional analysis
Inspiring and Managing Change:
- Recognising the need for change
- Defining and selling change
- Managing human responses to change
Making Strategic Business Decisions:
- Generating business options
- Discussing growth strategies
- The role of innovative thinking
Globalisation & Internationalisation of Companies and Trade:
- The growth & power of Globalisation
- The effects on structure, supply & value chains
- Meeting the challenges
- Understanding, managing and benefiting from Internationalisation
- Cross cultural dimensions
- Consumer behaviour, geographic & product portfolio development